Just realise that it has been a long long time since I have a dinner out with my parents. Remember when we were young, our parents would bring us for a symptous dinner on sunday if they had sufficient cash then. Ever since the three of us grown up, we hardly have dinner together except for reunion dinner or parent's birthday. Guess it is normal for every modern family coz everyone is busy entertaining friends or building career that we forget about the basic communication in the family. Actually, i missed having dinner with my parents. I love to see them picking on each other although sometimes I felt they are very childish. =P Then i recalled all the empty promises i have given to bring them out to some of the restaurants to try out some of the dishes. At least, i did managed to treat my mum on a few occassions. Sad to say that i never had a chance to do so for my dad. Since I stopped working and become a full time student, dinner was at home most of the time... but we have this practice at home.. is that we dun have dinner together. Everyone has their own timing. Well, guess that is what i called accustomed culture at home. Nevertheless, the bottom line is to cherish them while i still can. Dun take them for granted! Right =P hmmm .... Maybe this is a problem due to communication breakdown.