A slow moving sunday with the normal laundry tasks at home. I was trying hard to concentrate on my A&P. As usual, i was distracted by either my mum or myself. There are always problems when it comes to getting myself to stay put at the desk to study. If I ever do it. that's because the next day is the test or exam. I will be busy storing facts and information into my limited microchip. Sometimes I wish someone will invent a chip or gadget that will allow humans being to store data and just insert the chip into our brain for it to process.... then can say goodbyes to the memorising and long tedious spellings of the muscles.
However, i have only myself to blame.. coz all these years, I have chose all the modules which require memory work from microbiology to the present radiography. Is this called stubborn? Why do i always like to torture myself and killed my precious brain cells?
Guess afterall these years of dealing with statistics, i knew that science is still my first love. Since i have chosen this path, then i should just shut up and get down to concentrate on my studies. How i wish i can just lazed around and all information will registered in my mind by itself.. ha ha ha ... i know i know... this is impossible,,, dream on.