Finally went blading today. It was not a bad experience at least I could still move around on the blades. But I fell at first when I try to get up from the seat, then sy teach me how to break fall. The difficult part was to pretend and must stimulate the falling process. After a few trials, i still falling too gently. ha ha ha... but eventually can heard that the "thug" sound was louder than before. I was able to move on the blades just that my left leg was lazy as usual... technique not correct for my left leg .. Looks like I need to tell my right brain to concentrate more on my left leg. Oh ya... i got short concentration span. blade blade n blade after and after a while will forgot how to blade. Sy says she was also like that last time. Hope I can gain confidence and will be able to blade along with the others soon.