well sick sick today. I think it was a common cold. As for the cause, it was probably due to the fact that I was caught in the rain yesterday morning. I was already sneezing away yesterday night but thought that I was allegried to the haze. The Haze was pretty bad yesterday,, and suffered from teary eyes as well. These were all symptoms of the air pollution ha ha ha.
My mood was not exactly good today. Coz my final paper is no longer on 20th October but is on 22nd october. Worse of all, I have a wedding dinner on the 21st. So much about praying that nothing happens. In the end , still back to square one. Guess when the time comes, i have to decide to attend or not to attend. hee hee. time to go and take medicine... but still have to study for the two quizes tomorrow. sianz!!!!