Yup, today is christmas eve. However, this year is a bit different from the past coz I am at home. away from the crowds, no mass and no friends. Decided to have a quiet Christmas Eve. Take a time off to sit back and reflect on what i have accomplished this year. Shouldn't I be doing that on new year eve. Nope, I usually think of my new year resolution on christmas eve.
Year 2004
# Make a career switch and currently taking the course. - Although I hate to leave my comfort zone and has to start all over again.
# YeaH ,,passed all my exams for these two sems,,,, still have two more sems to go. Keep going.
# Finally, i remember to send out the christmas card and gifts to my sponsor child after three years of sponsoring him. I have always felt guilty about that. It seems like i was only trying to supply the money and dun want to have any emotional attachment with him. I know this is bad but i try to improve and at least i managed to do that this year. Hopefully, more to come years ahead.
# whenever i was out on clinical attachments, the priorities were always to learn as much as possible and to provide the patient care for the patients. They also served as a reminder for me not to take my loved ones for granted coz life is unpredictable. No one knows what will happen tomorrow or the next minute. RIGHT!!
# another achievments for the year was my expedition to Mount Kinabalu. Standing at the summit really makes u feel that u are at the top of the world. Must thanks my "godfather" without him i won't be able to make it up. I still miss the stars.
# I have make many new friends. My 15 new buddies in school. We have grown from strangers to good friends where we encouraged one another to move on and pull through the course together. N other friends whom we have shared many special moments in our lives. "Fun"
# Regrets. Again. I have to give up music due to financial problem and no time as school's load was pretty heavy. Music is my first love. Although I was not exceptionally good or talented in this area, it really hurt me to give this up. Giving up guitar is like giving my piano several years ago. Really hate that feeling. I remembered the other time after my piano incident, I told myself i won't do that again. Guess i did not keep the promise this time round. At least I still practising the two instruments. Music is still part of my life. Hope things will get better next year.
# I neglect my grand ma again. Why do i always forgot to spare some time to pay her a visit. She is so near yet i failed to do that. How sad right. =P
# Glad to see some of my good friends got hitched. Ed & Fook, Pat, SJ, HM & HL, HJ...
best Wishes to them.
Looks like nothing much. but not too bad lah. At least something is accomplished. Well, time to look into volunteer work ..