Well, Just finished watching this movie.Initially when the movie was screening on big screen, I thought it was another show like the deep impact. Focusing on the impact of destruction of earth due to outside forces. But I was wronged. It was about global warming. It is about us the so called mankind destorying the natural habitat and it was us who had caused the ice bergs at the artic to melt. WE are just subconsciously and perharps unintentionally in process of digging our own grave. =P Conincidently, i watch it after the asian tsunamis which have claimed thousands of lives. People running away from the big killer waves and other images. Guess it is her action of revolution or oppositions to all our wrongdoings, for creating the imbalance of the entire ecosystem. I have always being feeling guitly over the way waste paper and stuff. But all these were only thought but no actions to accompany my guilt. =P maybe I should start working on something so that i can at least do something to slow down the process and hopefully things will get better in future.