Well, it seems like i am a walking volcano these few days. I erupted pretty often and most of the time my classmates took the heat. It is so ironic as being from the customer service industry, i still cannot control my emotional outbreak. hmmm maybe it has been a long time since i left the job. =P
today weather was not exactly great especially when we need to settle the project issue. I should be working on the survey questions right now but I GOT NO INSPIRATION!!!!
It does not help much especially when i heard from mum that she may need to undergo another operation. This time on her left hip. she will be meeting the doctor tomorrow to have a better picture of what sort of secondary injury she has sustained? Hopefully, the operation can be avoided. It also makes me wonder if it is secondary injury then why she can still run and move about normally????? I am really lost on that =)
2:30 AM
Caris