I really cannot believe that i am so closed to AH and yet it took me so long to wait for that stupid bus number 33. I was up early and waited at the bus stop for 30 minutes just for one bus. I really cannot take it .... All because of the irregular frequency of that stupid bus,,, my day was ruined. I was so damned pissed off. Worse thing is that this is only the second day of attachment. =(
However, at least today i get to learn how to operate the machine and MRI procedures. I still not very clear about the principle behind it. Got case for my experience report.... think need a lot of my brain cells to complete it. will see how to go about doing that. A lot of reading up lor. very sianz ...... =(
Worse thing is to find out that we may have to halt the project testing due to the availability of the lecturers after office hours. How are we going to complete the testing within one week break. The year ones also need to use the lab as well mah. They are delaying our entire schedule for the project. Rigid school regulations and all.. really pissed me off. wonder is there other place where we could carry out the testing instead of using the school lab.......
Am i feeling alright today or i am just not in good mood. I hate this kind of feeling. I could feel that i am exploding but yet have to curb myself from doing that. I still have to put on a smilling face to others. what a f**** day!