
had a bath after returning home from Jean & Jason wedding bash at my secret garden.......
It's a cool wedding bash with live band performing of course compliments by clifford and gang (forgot the band name =P) sorry brudder, I was not very sober at the moment. Didn't really drink a lot. Down one glass of beer and some red wine from maureen.
The food was good. I love the raisin rice and broccoli and mushroom. Delicious!. Good food and good music coupled with nice ambience.
The crowd become rowdy towards the night coz everyone has been drinking too much alcohol. Jason's friends make him drink red wine till he knocked out. In the end, they had to send him home first at around 11 plus. After Jason, it is Jean's turn coz TT staff all toasting to her. When i got back to her, she was already very high. Funny thing is that she knows she cannot drink anymore, but she still continue drinking with cliff, andrew and edwin helping her out. I wanted to help but i was feeling a bit dizzy after several round of red wine too and rash are developing. Priority was to remain sober so that can take care of her later till her friends came back for her. When her friends got back,she was already drunk. Andrew still ordered some more wine. Oh my god, i wanted to told him off and he still ask Mitch and I to help out. Okie lah.. later he realised that Jean cannot take it anymore, he still helped to cover her up and tell pple that she cannnot drink anymore. =)
I just dun understand why must make bride and groom drunk like that. I dun even like the sight of pple forcing each other to bottom up. Dun find it fun at all. At times, i do want to know what it is like to be drunk but sometimes i just dun like the feeling of being sick and suffered from hangover the next day .
5:30 PM
Caris