It seems to me that i have wasted another sunday. I still waiting for the "motivation" to start writing my three reports. I have only completed 6 experience reports and 4 procedure reports so day, which means i have another 11 more to cover for the remaining three weeks clinical attachment and next sem 11 weeks clinical. Oh still have one outstanind stage B skull xray to complete from last year. =P Think the progess is in good timeline. thus no need to stress myself too much over that. Just need to start the engine and maintained the steam to tide through the remaining three weeks. ... Looking forward to swan lake on the 24th June 2005 though (",)
watch a new anime called" Blue Submarine". I shall furnish the details later. hee hee
I just enjoy moments when i am alone at home. With no disturbance and distraction. No restriction of any what so ever. Peace and freedom. Wonder when i can have a house of my own so that i can have some personal space.
7:25 AM
Caris