
After about two years of maintaining this long distance relationship, they have finally tied the knot today. Although it was just a small celebration at the KTV in safra, i think the couples felt happy. I was glad that her sis managed to attend the celebration. this meant so much to her. =)
I have known this little sister of mine for nearly 3 to 4 years. Beside the fact that we are bonded by IJ, something within us just happen to click and become close friends. Guess we are similar in certain areas of life. may be. She has been through a lot in order to maintain this relationship with Fei. I remember when they first got together, everyone was pretty skeptical about this relationship. Many pple were worried over her. She has always been lucky coz she always met many elders and good friends who adore her and even protect her. =) I was also worried but since she was very confident that she has found the "one". I will give her my blessing. Anyway, Fei really love her. So he better take good care of my little sister. If not, he will get it from me... ha ha.
All the best mitch. happpiness is in your own hands. U have to create it and treasure it. Never take it for granted. Your sister here will always be there for you (",)
2:59 PM
Caris