
my pc was infected by worms for almost 4 days. Finally, managed to get it up and running. I was not very sure if the operation was successful so i am now keeping my fingers crossed and pray hard that i have get rid of the intruders.
How was it without PC? Well, I kinda enjoy it. I get more time to read over the books i got from the library two weeks ago. This would not happen if my pc was up and running coz i will be busy msning and surfing internet. It was frustrated. yes it was pretty bad especially when there is a 2500 plus words case study to be completed withing these two weeks plus producing reports and stuff. This was actually a very bad time for it to fall "sick". I got lots of scoldings from elder bro and mummy though. One nags over the installation and antispyware issues the latter did not understand why i can just leave the PC like that.. and went out to attend gatherings with my friends. =P
Spent my sat evening with secondary friends. Went over to ed's place and help one of the marriage couple and sharing sessions too lah. Hee Hee...... realised that planning of honeymoon locations can also caused a lot of conflicts. Troublesome lor. wonder what will happen to me manz when it is my turn. ha ha ...
1:40 PM
Caris