things are not looking good at the moment. I am too distracted by korean drama, Da chang Jin. I spent almost 4 hours every night after dinner watching VCD with my mum. Eventhough i have quizes the following day, i still studied in front of the TV set. Of course, my eyes were glued to the TV screen instead of my notes. I still have outstanding website assignment, Trina's assignments as well as the FYP report. Oh no, still need to start preparing for the pathology ICA. This is definitely not looking good. How am i going to find time to do all these? Yes i know, I should refrain myself from getting addicted to the show and hopefully i can.
With grandma hospitalized, i have to resume my household chores again. Have to help my mum with the ironing and cleaning up just like before. Long long time never carry out such "exercise" liao. With the maid around, i only need to mop the floor over the weekend... now have to mop during weekdays too. Ironing is something i have not been doing for a very long time. But i like to iron ha ha ... although the clothes are not very pressed. Mum always complain that i do sub standard work .. which i agree,,, i simply ignore the minor imperfection after 1 hour plus of ironing . hee hee